The year has come to an end. Below is a list of necessary supplies that can be purchased on your own this summer as well as the items that will be purchased in school at the beginning of next year. Students are expected to have all the necessary supplies by the first week of school.
Stationery to be purchased at school:
- 1 Homework Notebook ---$3.00
- 5 copybooks---$7.50
- 1 eight-pocket folder---$2.75
- 1 theme tablet---$1.00
- 1 laminated 2-pocket folder---$1.00
Stationery to be purchased elsewhere:
- 4 book covers (book socks are great)
- 1 pencil case
- 1 art box - will not have to be kept in desk
- 1 box of crayons
- 1 box of markers
- 2 highlighters
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 container of Lysol wipes
- 1 small Webster Pocket dictionary/thesaurus (combined)
- 2 red pens
- 1 pack of pencils with erasers
- 1 pack of blue or black pens
- 1 glue stick
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 roll of paper towels
- No white out, sharpies, or trapper keepers
- All workbooks must be covered in contact paper.
Please make sure you have pens, pencils and erasers everyday!!
Thank you for your cooperation. Have a wonderful and enjoyable summer. I look forward to seeing you in September.